The Stanton Center for Ministry Formation serves the Diocese of Dallas by providing:
• a variety of courses in theology and spirituality, which meet the needs of Christians who desire to grow and mature in their discipleship;
• certification programs for lay leaders in our parishes in the areas of Youth Ministry, Adult Formation, Spiritual Leadership, Evangelism, Preaching, and Pastoral Care;
• all the required education and preparation for individuals seeking ordination to the Diaconate in the Diocese of Dallas;
• education for those seeking ordination to the priesthood under the auspices of the Titus Project and the Rural Church Ministry Commission;
• continuing education for clergy and seminars for lay leaders.
Stanton Center classes are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about our faith. Classes meet one weekend per month on the Cathedral campus. We have a diverse learning community, and students enjoy fellowship in our small classes, monthly Eucharist, and Saturday lunch together.
The Stanton Center seeks to restore the historic role of the Cathedral as the center for mission and spiritual life in the Diocese of Dallas. The focus of the Center’s mission is to equip and sustain lay and ordained leaders, enabling them to carry out the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. In this way, the Center assists the Diocese in nurturing and maintaining the sacred traditions of the Church and enabling all Christians to answer the call to ministry which we receive in Baptism.
Stanton Center Application for Admission
Stanton Center Registration for 2017-2018
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.