Sunday School classes meet Sundays at 9:30 a.m. in Garrett Hall on the second floor. The Butterfly class (0-3 years) meets in the nursery located on the first floor of Garrett Hall. Children, aged four years to first grade, attend the Godly Play curriculum.
All other classes use the Faith Weavers curriculum that is built on a three-year cycle. The goal is to weave faith in Jesus Christ into all areas of the children’s lives. The lessons encourage a growing relationship with Jesus.
Spring Schedule –
January 7 – May 27, 2018
Displaying Schedule for the next 4 weeks:
Butterfly Class (0-3years)
Meets in the nursery, located on the first floor.
Through Bible stories and Art, these little ones will experience God’s love.
- February 18 – Esther
- February 25 – Jonah
- March 4 – Daniel and His Friends
- March 11 – Zacchaeus
Godly Play (4yrs – 1st grade)
The Godly Play approach helps them to explore their faith through story, to gain religious language and to enhance their spiritual experience through wonder and play.
- February 18 – Mystery of Easter
- February 25 – Faces of Christ I and II
- March 4 – Faces of Christ III and IV
- March 11 – Faces of Christ V and VI
Uses the Feasting through the Word curriculum to guide the children through scripture.
- February 18 – Genesis 9:8-17 – God’s Covenant with Noah
- February 25 – Mark 8:31-38 – Jesus foretells his death
- March 4 – Exodus 20:1-7 – The Ten Commandments
- March 11 – Ephesians 2:1-10 – Amazing Grace